Meet the logo designer of His Love Of Fashion






When i first started my blog it was a hot mess!I had a logo created by myself on Paint software.When my friend Valentina saw it she freaked out.So she offered to design my logo.I didn't tell her anything like how i wanted it to be or what font to use or even the coloure because i trusted her one hundred present.Not because shes my friend but because shes one of the most talented and hard working persons i know.Valentina studied BA Graphic Design at Southampton Solent University and now shes on her second year MA Communication Design at Central Saint Martins course.The reason Im writing this post is to let you know that Valentina is taking partin in the Proffesor Green and ZTE promo video contest it would mean the world to me if you check it out  and vote if you like.Thank you
Vote Valentina press ->HERE <-
some of Valentinas work !





Miss Valentina her self





















see more of Valentina'a work and contact her  HERE

1 comment:

  1. ego 8a psifiso g na kamo support ts cypriot artist, bloggers, fashionistes k olo tn idon texnis :)

    ReplyDelete