My Central Saint Martins Experience


I've been in London for the last month for a two week short course (Fashion Styling for Professionals)  at Central Saint Martins.My tutor was Jason Hughes a very successful fashion stylist who his work includes editorials for magazines such as Bon magazine , i-D , B magazine,Husk and Volt.The course was really interesting and fun.We had to choose a trend pull clothes and pitch our story to a magazine of our choice.I picked the white-on-white trend and  pitched the story  at Purple magazine.I really enjoyed the process and i would recommend it to anyone who loves fashion.Enough with me talking about it i'm going to leave the photos speak for themselves !
King's Cross

Outside CSM
The Campus

LFW SS12 reviews

American Vogue issue's from the 70's

inspiration

 Researching in the library
inspiration

shopping

editing



hair and make up

shoes and accessories

backstage

Polaroids

view from the top

me and my amazing classmates 

the LVMH  theater

The finished story
model: Court-IMG








4 comments:

  1. Hi! awesome photos! I'm actually looking into taking this course for Summer 2013, would you say it was worth it and learned a lot? any feed back would be soo great.

    Thanks in advance!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita i would defiantly recomend you to take this course you will learn quite a few things and even if you know them the experience to study in this college is priceless :) Keep me posted if you actually decide to take the course :)

      Delete